TNEA Counselling 2022: Last day for provisionally seat allotted students to report to college
- 22 Sep, 2022
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2022: The TNEA Counselling 2022 provisional allotment was released on September 16 and the students who accepted the seat should make sure to report to their college today. The deadline to report to respective colleges and institutions ends on September 22, 2022. Candidates who don’t reach to college today will not be considered for admission. The seat allotment is available on the official website tneaonline.org and can be checked by following these steps. Candidates should know that in order to claim the seats, they should proceed to physical reporting to colleges by 5 PM.TNEACounselling 2022: Here’s how to check the provisional allotment list
- Go to the official website- tneaonline.org
- On the homepage, click on login link
- In the next step, candidates should enter the application number and date of birth
- Then they should select the TNEA provisional allotment round 1 link
- The provisional seat allotment list will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and go through it
- Take its printout for future reference
TNEA second round counselling
Post the conclusion of first round, second round for academic counselling will be conducted. As per schedule, it will begin on September 25, 2022.This year the TNEA counselling is being conducted in four rounds. Candidates are advised to keep a check here for the latest updates regarding TNA 2022 Counselling for engineering admissions. They should also keep an eye on the official website so as not to miss any updates.