IIM Udaipur Invites Applications For Online Post-Graduate Diploma In Business Administration For Working Executives
- Campus Updates
- 29 Aug, 2022
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur has opened admissions for the second edition of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration for Working Executives (PGDBA-WE) Program. The duration of the program is 24 months and the course is for professionals with a minimum of three years of full-time post-qualification experience can apply. The programme will only be delivered in a virtual format on weekends to make it convenient for the candidate to attend classes while continuing their employment. It allows professionals, including those who are currently employed, to improve their performance and careers by developing a strong foundation and profound understanding of business management through this programme from a globally Ranked and Accredited IIM.
Due to the nature of the program, companies can sponsor their employees or advance them loans to do it, as it would help in employee upskilling, retention and motivation. Company sponsorship is otherwise not essential to do the course and individuals can apply directly.
Prof Ashok Banerjee, Director, IIM Udaipur said, “This course offers a thorough introduction to business management and is organised around professional growth, leadership, and strategy. Our goal is to assist those who could not get formal management education to get a distinctive one that would help them not only enhance their knowledge but also stay ahead in a forever changing business world. We hope the course would additionally help develop corporate leaders.”
The Program will begin on May 27, 2023 Students will physically attend the lectures during the program’s first 1-week on-campus module. Students are otherwise not needed to visit any study centres as classes can be attended online from anywhere location during the entire course. In May 2025, the second and final one-week on-campus module will be held near the end of the course.
The curriculum gives students a selection of elective courses. The batch can pick any three courses. The course brings real life into the classroom and encourages participants to actively engage in their learning. The case method is complemented by seminars, simulations, games, role-plays, guest lectures and group exercises. Participants are challenged to adapt, negotiate, and problem-solve while developing their interpersonal and communication skills. IIM Udaipur will accord Alumni Status to all participants who complete the course.
- Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and three years of university education with a Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum three years of full-time post-qualification experience as of March 31, 2023
- Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later, or score of the admission test to be conducted by IIMU. IIMU will hold an online test on the following dates. The online test can be done from anywhere tooOctober 16, 2022November 27, 2022January 08, 2023February 19, 2023March 26, 2023April 30, 2023
- Interested candidates must fill in the online application form at iimu.ac.in
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria, and shortlisted candidates will appear in a personal interview
- An offer of admission will be made based on the candidate’s overall academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIMU test, and performance in the personal interview