BPSC 32nd Judicial Services Main 2023 registrations deadline deferred again; apply now
- Campus Updates
- 07 Nov, 2023
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has once again postponed the registration deadline for the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Competitive (Main) Examination under Advt. No. 23/2023. Eligible candidates can now apply for the exam on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in with a late fee till November 8, 2023.
The Main exam is scheduled to be conducted from November 25 to 29, 2023. A total of 1675 candidates have qualified for the Judicial Services Main exam. The BPSC Judiciary recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 154 vacancies for Civil Judges.
The applicants from the state’s SC/ST/Female candidates/PwD category are required to pay a late fee of Rs 400, whereas Rs 1500 is applicable to other category candidates.
Steps to apply for 32nd Judicial Services Main exam
- Visit the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and proceed to the Candidate Portal
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee, and submit the form
- Download and take a printout for future reference
The candidates would be selected based on the prelims exam, mains exam and interview round.